Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Love Life



Well do you? I don't. Don't get me wrong, there have been many things out of life which I've enjoyed; still do. I mean the process of life. I hate life - I've never ever had this point disproven, noone's ever shown me a reason to think otherwise. I have images in my mind of the person I could be, the quality of life I could have, but I know they'll never happen. My mother would be furious knowing this, if she were alive. I keep blogging and taking photos just to keep feeling alive, even though there's no emotional engagement with the process.

There are people out there who've tried to destroy me, there are people out there currently trying their level best. What they don't know is I'm dead inside and their efforts don't matter. Fuck them, and in a very real way fuck you all.

No comments: